Where You At is looking for a Marketing and Social Media Manager.
Where You At (WYA) is an award-winning female-led app seeking to improve and elevate the nightlife and festival experience. Backed by the Night-time Industries association, Where You At is the first data-enabled, venue mapping app, which allows users to locate their friends and stay connected in venues and festivals, even in areas with no internet connection, phone signal or WIFI.
WYA users are able to alert their friend group when they feel unsafe or just lost, enabling data to be passed onto venues, allowing them to make data-driven changes to the safety of their clubs and festivals. The timestamped data also allows victims of incidents to report events through the SOS ping button embedded into the WYA app, helping venues work through incident cases more effectively and crafting a more coherent response to their issues.
WYA’s unique Venue Operations Centre (VOC) also helps venues and festivals engage directly with their customers. Heatmaps and push notifications allow for immediate engagement with users whilst data insights show customer behaviour in a way never accessed by the industry before.
We are looking for a creative, driven and digitally savvy individual with a solid marketing and social media mindset to join our team. The person we are looking for will have the following skills and qualities:
· Genuine love for events, festivals, and music.
· Self-motivated, innovative & highly organised team player who can solve problems.
· Responsive communicator who can lead, follow, and learn quickly.
· Creative and detail orientated.
· Strong Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and video editing expertise.
This Role is for a candidate living in London.
This role involves:
· Develop and execute marketing and social media content and strategies spanning cross all forms of media to boost sales, reach, brand awareness, ambassadors and engagement and community.
· Oversee and manage digital marketing and advertising campaign and spend.
· Craft an organic content calendar containing ideas and content towards our brand, venue activations, and overall content strategy.
· Craft engaging graphic and video content for various organic and paid advertising channels.
· Develop and maintain consistent brand identify across all platforms.
· Monitor, analysis, and report KPI progress on social media and marketing activities. Communicating progress with team members can adjusting future campaigns and activities accordingly.
· Build community and ambassador programmes through consistent marcomms.
· Identify relevant marketing collaborators and reach out to partners, industry influencers and leaders in relevant fields.
· Researching, exploring, and investigating new platforms, trends and tech that can push the brand forward. A good understanding of these platforms and keen interest in emerging social media platforms and trends is a must.
· Writing copy for social posts, partnership campaigns and external output.
· Based in London
· Fluent in English
· Experienced social media and Marketing manager (minimum 2 Years’ Experience in relevant fields)
· Demonstrated ability to acutely craft and execute marketing campaigns within B2B & B2C offerings.
· Demonstrated experience growing organic social media accounts (follower growth and engagement). Knowledge of full marketing skills and familiarity with relevant tools + software)
· Demonstrated Design, editing and content creation experience with tools such as (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, illustrator and Canva).
· Deep understanding of Nightlife Economy and Festivals (Experience in this sector is a bonus).
· Natural creative
· Incredibly organised with the ability to consistently hit deadlines and be receptive to constructive criticism.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and any relevant portfolio samples showcasing your digital marketing and social media achievements. Please be sure to use a clear naming convention for the email subject including your name and “Digital Marketing and Social media Manager”.