Building Beats is seeking new Workshop Leaders to join our team this school year! We teach Music Production, DJing and Podcasting workshops for youth all over Los Angeles. All applicants must be available to teach in the LA-Metro Area.
- Workshop Leaders will implement Building Beats' Music Production, DJing and Podcasting curriculum using a suite of free web applications. Experience with all subjects is not required.
- You will work with student cohorts at each site to prepare and produce a final showcase at the end of each contracted period.
- This is a paid, part-time, position, where you will teach in-person anywhere between 1 - 7 workshops a week.
- Work schedules are committed at the beginning of each semester, and you may take on as many sites as you deem manageable.
- Experience with group facilitation (especially in youth education and development) is highly recommended but we encourage you still apply if you are passionate about a role in youth facilitation .
- Must be available to teach at afterschool programs (at schools, community centers and organizations) in Los Angeles, CA.
- Must be willing to commute an hour on average to a site and an hour back. Commute times will vary depending on the site location.
All applicants MUST fill out this application form in order to be reviewed: https://buildingbeats.org/workshop-leader
Applications through Indeed WILL NOT be reviewed.