Night Time Economy Solutions are a small growing business and the leaders in night-time economy management. We are passionate about working with Businesses, Local Authorities, Business Improvement Districts, and Police Forces to create innovative, diverse, and safer nights out for all people.
We have worked alongside UK cities such as London, Nottingham, Manchester, Leicester, and Chester, and national bodies like the Home Office, Drinkaware, Institute of Licensing, NALEO, National Pubwatch, and the Institute of Place Management. Our UK business clients are diverse and include multinational quick-service restaurants, nightclubs, electronic music organisations, record labels, festivals, and theatres.
We combine years of experience of working in partnership with police forces, police and crime commissioners, Business Improvement Districts (BIDs), local authorities, hospitals, universities, licensed premises, and voluntary organisations to help them design innovative solutions that can reduce crime and vulnerability and improve safety and vibrancy.
We specialise in:
- Night-time economy strategies and audits.
- Business development strategies for hospitality, leisure, and night-time industries.
- Working with businesses, towns, and cities to design creative solutions to enduring problems of safety, diversity, and vulnerability in the night-time economy.
- Nightlife venue and space design.
- Nightlife Accreditation.
- Fundraising for night-time and electronic music businesses and artists and we have secured over £40m in the last 2 years.
- Excellence: Drives all that we do.
- Knowledgeable: We are leaders in our field.
- Innovative: We aren’t afraid to push boundaries to achieve positive change.
- Solution Focussed: Everything we do is led by improving the night-time economy and increasing its appeal to all users.
- Responsive: We are well known for exceptional client service and always go above and beyond to deliver excellent results.
- Passionate: A vibrant nightlife is for everyone, and we believe every night-time economy has the power to thrive, whether it’s a bustling metropolis or a small town
- Giving Back: We believe that there is strength in generosity and kindness, and we give 10% of our profits to Charities working to benefit the night time economy every year