Ableton AG Berlin, Germany
Jul 04, 2019Full time
Your mission Ableton is looking for a full-time Office Coordinator to help cultivate a safe, healthy, supportive and fun office environment. Working in a team of 13 people, your mission will be to make sure our two offices stay in a clean state that encourages productivity and that our employees are comfortable. Your tasks You coordinate and mentor a housekeeping team of three and act as a helping hand in case of sickness or vacation You set cleaning standards by working closely with our Front Office Coordinator, cleaning company and caterer You monitor, plan, order and distribute kitchen supplies and equipment, food, beverage and stationery You liaise with our health and safety team to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, e.g. communicate damage, safety and maintenance concerns You source new vendors and products that match and amplify our employee perks program You work proficiently with Microsoft Office and Google Drive You collaborate with internal and external partners with regard to maintenance, safety and facility management You provide support for our Office Optimization Projects team during office renovations and expansions Working Conditions 60% of your time will be spent moving, lifting and communicating and the other 40% will be spent sitting in meetings and at the computer Excellent attendance and punctuality is required with schedule flexibility determined by team needs We work in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Drive, JIRA help desk and Confluence intranet Your profile You have proven experience in office management, office administration and/or housekeeping (minimum three years) You are extremely organized and driven to create systems, establish structures and manage processes You feel comfortable working in an open culture and an ever-changing environment You are a creative, proactive and reliable team player who can also work independently You are an excellent problem solver and decision maker with advanced time and task management skills You are a big picture thinker with an attention to detail You are able to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written German and English You feel comfortable with an open and direct feedback culture in order to create a collaborative work environment You are able to mentor and train others What would make you stand out Broad knowledge of health and safety regulations in Germany Familiarity with agile planning Project management skills knowledge of Jira and Confluence/Atlassian Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to receiving your application including a resume, a cover letter and relevant job references.