About Broadwick :
Broadwick Venues are a large-scale venue operator and entertainment business specialising in the repurposing and regeneration of found, mixed-use spaces. They are renowned for the highest quality of creative programming and production, with venues including Printworks London, Exhibition London, The Drumsheds and Depot at Mayfield, Manchester.
Its sister company, Broadwick Live is a global events business and rights owner behind a number of award-winning festivals and events including Snowbombing Europe and Canada, Festival Number 6 and Field Day.
About the role:
You’ll be the person who oversees the daily management of our busy office – from general office admin duties, to making sure everyone working at Broadwick has exactly what they need to do their jobs – from a printer that works, to a constant supply of coffee and teabags.
You'll be the first person our visitors meet when entering our Canada Water office - customer service and ability to engage with our visitors is key, so that each and every person through the door gets an efficient and friendly service that consistently feels distinctive to Broadwick.
You’ll also have responsibility for the top-level management of the office function - including contracts with utility suppliers, refurbishment planning, office services, processes and H&S.
What you’ll do:
- Look after the efficient day to day running of the Broadwick office; this includes tasks such as answering the phone, greeting guests, prospective candidates and clients, organising couriers, and raising POs.
- Ensure all office areas are kept tidy throughout that day, and free from obstructions. This includes common areas such as the kitchen, meeting rooms and the general office space.
- Assist with ordering of stationery, kitchen and cleaning supplies.
- Assist with ordering all IT equipment and setting up our new starters.
- Look after teas, coffees and refreshments to our guests and, set up meeting rooms for all key meetings.
- Collect and distribute all post and deliveries.
- Ensure the business and office are kept safe and compliant, coordinating our facilities management teams, logging repairs, services and general maintenance when required.
- Ad hoc activities such as, basic admin duties and research projects for our teams across the business when needed.
- Organise and plan internal and external social events such as client entertainment meetings, office functions and team outings.
- Oversee the office management functions such as the relationships with our key suppliers.
- Work effectively with all teams, companies and associates to ensure consistency, efficiency, professionalism and effective communication.
- Attend internal meetings as required and to provide updates on your area of responsibility upon request.
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous office management experience is essential, preferably within the media and entertainment sector.
- Great communication skills are a must – both written, and verbal.
- You’ll be a people person, with the ability to get the best out of everyone – from our key suppliers, to our wider team.
- You’ll have a great attention to detail, even when you’re up against it and being highly organised goes without saying.
- You’ll be a flexible enough to efficiently handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- You will be personable, honest and confident; saying if something’s gone wrong, so it can be dealt with and fixed.
- You’ll have a creative approach to problem solving, and a real ‘can do’ attitude.
- You’ll need to be health and safety savvy and will encourage everyone in our business to follow all our policies.
- You’ll need a strong knowledge of all MS Office applications including Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel and be a whizz with a Mac, especially Keynote.