Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex seeks an experienced Senior Video Producer to join our Los Angeles team.
● Develop overall campaign delivery schedule based on milestones/campaign key dates
● Develop scopes of work tasks, deliverables and effort estimates Serve as primary contact
between cross team collaboration, understand and communicate key deliverables,
technical specifications, production and reporting requirements for all campaign
● Contribute to tools such as talent and vendor databases
● Procure vendors for productions
● Scout and secure locations for productions
● Book travel for crew, clients, and talent
● Oversee sweepstakes fulfillment
● Maintain campaign budgets and credit card reconciliation
● Track and record all actual spends vs. projected spends
● Work with finance team on invoice coding
● Act as on-site liaison between talent and production crew for videos and photo-shoots.
● Familiarity with major markets: LA/NYC/MIA/CHI/SF
● Travel as needed for department projects
● 5+ years of experience in a related field (preferably in a comparable agency)
● Must have produced shoots (photo/video)
● Prior experience both projecting and managing budgets is key
● Experience with directly with brands & clients in addition to agencies
● Prior experience working on branded content
● Familiarity with presentation programs - Keynote, GoogleDocs, etc.
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.