Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex is searching for an experienced Digital Media Planner to join our New York City team. Do you have what it takes to be our next superstar? Set up a meeting with us to learn how you can be part of the team that is making Complex's Digital success a reality!
Your attention to detail as is a MUST! You will work closely with internal departments as well as agencies to ideate, and plan each campaign flawlessly. Accuracy, efficiency, analysis and the ability to work independently while meeting numerous pressing deadlines are vital to being successful in this position.
- Be a integral part of the pre-sale process, while being comfortable dipping in on the post-sale side of the business
- Create Media plans, including checking avails, understanding campaign parameters and KPIs per RFP, media brief and internal meetings
- Be a product expert with the ability to advise on all of our offerings
- Revise media plans based off of client feedback
- Assist sales with managing opportunities in our CRM from 0% - 100% based on how the opportunity progresses
- Attend marketing downloads and participate in ideation discussion. Recap these brainstorm meetings outlining action items for each member along with deadline dates without our project management tool
- Communicate with clients and facilitating any questions/deliverables for clients (i.e. delivering an updated media plan or answering questions around tags, unit functionality, inventory, the pitch deck etc).
- Pull research data such as Comscore, Google Analytics, and Social measuring tools for media plans and/or deck purposes
- Coordinate internal KOC once IO closes
- Ensure that the IO matches the latest media plan provided
- Work closely with Post Sale Marketing/Complex Networks team
- 1-3 years experience
- Team work, interpersonal skills, and customer service attitude a must
- Desire to have a career in Digital Marketing a must
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, accountability, excellent follow-through
- Problem-solving, analytical skills, and resourcefulness
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in fast-paced and evolving team environment
- Experience in CRMs and OMSes a plus
- Advertising Operations experience and/or familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media/Verification providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, Sizemek, Nielsen) is required.
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.