FUGA is a leading digital music distribution platform headquartered in the centre of Amsterdam. We are looking for a creative and organised individual to join our Marketing & Promotions department.
FUGA’s Global Marketing & Promotions team build out tailored music marketing campaigns across digital platforms. The Design and Content Manager is a pivotal role within the team, responsible for the creation of visual and written assets to empower and amplify FUGA’s marketing activities. This can include digital advertising assets, B2B newsletters and pitching materials.
You will also provide creative support to the wider FUGA company for client presentations and creative assets.
Your key tasks are to:
• Design and produce visual marketing materials and templates for the Global Marketing & Promotions team, including one-sheets, campaign reports and advertising assets.
• Adapt existing visual assets for use across multiple digital platforms.
• Manage the content and sending of FUGA’s regular email newsletters.
• Copy-edit text used across marketing materials, including pitch lines and campaign one-sheets.
• Manage the presentation of artist profiles across digital platforms.
• Monitor visual creative trends across marketing campaigns (both music-specific and wider executions), and share regular updates with the team and external clients.
• Work to streamline internal content production & design processes to maximise efficiency and quality of output, including defining/creating style guides when needed.
• Support other departments at FUGA with design and copy-editing related tasks and projects, including client presentations and brand marketing materials.
Who you are:
You are a creative and visually oriented person with a love for design, art and music. You have a keen proactive interest in everything that goes on in these exciting industries.
Core requirements and characteristics we’d like to see:
• Bachelor degree related to design and/or arts
• 3 years professional experience in the creative industries
• Confidence in managing own projects, working directly with stakeholders on requirements and deliverables
• Experience with authoring software for images, audio and video, such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
• A passion for, and a depth of knowledge of music across multiple genres
• A creative thinker and team player
• Permitted to work in the Netherlands
• Fluent English speaker
It would be great if you also have:
• Experience with HTML5, CSS and Mailchimp
• Prior experience in copywriting or editing
• Professional experience in working across music-related campaigns
Who we are:
• A close-knit, enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions;
• An international business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech;
• An egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities;
• Part of a dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment.
FUGA is a company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, V2 Records, Fire Records, Hospital Records, Tommy Boy, Ultra Records, STMPD RCRDS, Curb Records, Armada Music, Epitaph and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube Music and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue. FUGA has its head office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Applicants should include relevant examples of their creative work (digital design, copywriting) or a portfolio with their application.