We are seeking a booking assistant with outstanding organisational skills to join our rapidly-growing, dynamic artist booking agency. Previous experience working in artist booking, travel booking and/or touring agencies preferred. The right candidate will be able to quickly learn existing processes and systems relating to travel booking, contract and deal memo issuing, sales pipeline management and relevant softwares as well as having insights as to how they might be improved.
This is an office-based role that combines vital operational responsibilities with opportunities to develop a career in the music industry. It will suit someone looking to work in a fast-paced, ambitious environment. Candidates must be comfortable communicating with high profile artists and partners and have strong written and verbal communication skills. The ability to manage multiple organisational and administrative tasks and responsibilities simultaneously is essential.
Applicants should be passionate about contemporary music and be enthusiastic about clubs, festivals and live music.
- Creating and chasing deal memos and contracts on confirmed bookings.
- Working closely with booking agents to help them with all aspects of their workflow.
- Issuing invoices and chasing payments.
- Working with artists on all advancing, this will include booking travel, creating tour plans, hotels and all logistics.
- Understanding international visa requirements and making applications
- Keeping artist assets including riders, press packs and other touring requirements up to date.
- Updating artist RA & FB pages with upcoming shows.
- Managing & updating artist calendars.
- Collecting post-event media from promoters.
- Applicants should submit a CV along with a short cover letter explaining why they are interested in the position and what they will bring to it.
Applications close on August 11th.