We are looking for a coach to enable our teams to work effectively together. You will collaborate with cross-functional product development teams in a fast-moving environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
Agile Coaches at Spotify are catalysts for driving improvement in business impact, delivery performance, and team health, using a variety of techniques including change management, product development practices, and individual coaching and mentoring.
What you’ll do
- Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture
- Coach and give feedback to people, including senior leaders
- Actively support teams to deliver value more effectively
- Collaborate with peers to spread effective ways of working across our Mission and Company
- Coach teams and individuals facing challenges related to how they work together
- Advocate for and advance modern agile software development and organizational practices, and teach Agile, XP, and Lean concepts, principles, and practices
- Design and facilitate larger group sessions
- Work from our office in New York City
Who you are
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software product development
- You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality software in a sustainable fashion
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching, and are able to help teams develop trust and safety
- You have a understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Scrum, and Kanban
- You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- You care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.