The Company: Roland Europe Group Ltd
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including; keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
To set up and drive a demand generation and conversion strategy for Roland, leveraging global activity to capture leads and working with channel partners to convert leads to achieve set sales targets. You will also be expected to create demand for European initiatives and generate relevant local content to engage target customers and nurture them towards a sale.
Although we don’t sell direct to the end-user you’ll need an ecommerce / sales-driven mindset focused on sell-through and key conversion points to ensure all leads are followed up to maximise conversion via channel partners. You will lead a new team of demand generation and conversion specialists to execute programs across web, PPC, social, CRM, content marketing and the channel.
This is a hands-on role and will suit someone with a strong background in Demand Generation/Performance marketing who is looking to join a company where they can shape and drive campaigns to deliver targeted results.
- Build a performance-optimised demand generation & conversion strategy
- Develop annual/quarterly marketing plans working with sales and product teams
- Drive the day-to-day execution and optimisation of campaigns on all key platforms
- Deliver marketing campaigns to meet acquisition and conversion targets via pipeline management, focusing on quality over quantity.
- Develop segmented lead generation activity (email) to increase the CRM database for personalized 1:1 communication.
- Analyze marketing and sales data working closely with sales and product teams to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers; develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets, continually refining processes to convert customers.
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices.
- Manage and extend the capabilities of existing systems (CRM / Automation etc) and continually seek improvement
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities (A/B testing)
- Manage marketing budget and forecast to deliver efficient return on investment
- Manage the team to develop and roll-out Account Based Marketing programs in collaboration with sales and the regional marketing managers
Leverage global activity
- Leverage global initiatives to capture new leads from any and all forms of customer engagement (including converting social engagement and website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes to walk these engaged prospects towards a sale.
- Target customers and prospects with thought leading content to build positive sentiment and enhance their customer journey
- Identify and work with SU teams and key channel partners to align messaging and co-ordinated approach to help customer towards a purchase.
Generate European Demand
- Work with sales and product teams to identify key initiatives for European focus
- Identify opportunities within the European regions and with channel partners to engage new customers and bring them into our marketing funnel
- Run tactical marketing campaigns to achieve key objectives (covering product launches, product campaigns, vertical demand generation campaigns and strategic brand awareness activities).
- Ensure local campaign approach aligns with global activity and integrates with wider media plans and digital marketing activities and programs.
Maximise digital marketing opportunities
- Manage demand generation marketing activities including PPC and rich media channels including social media paid advertising for Retargeting and Prospecting
- Develop website optimisation activity with consistent auditing to maximise organic results
- Develop content and campaigns based on keyword research
- Use European CRM system for email campaigns, marketing automation and behavioural marketing.
- Review, optimise and scale paid social campaigns with knowledge of the competitor landscape
- Analyse and track campaign performance, refining CPA and ROI on all campaigns
Experience, Skills & Qualifications required
- 3-5 years B2C experience working in a digital marketing / demand generation role
- Proven track record in digital funnel management, including SEO and PPC, and how to drive traffic that converts to leads
- Experience in Social Media deployment and strategies (Web, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube).
- Experience of CRM & Marketing Automation
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Campaign management, lead generation and demand creation experience
- Up to date understanding of GDPR and the levels of localization required to make marketing in the EMEA region effective
- Proactive attitude / Inquiring mind
- Team player
- Someone driven by results
- Analytical thinker / Excellent skills in statistics
- High commitment level
- Strong English language written, verbal, presentation & communication skills. 2nd European language is a plus
- Musician / strong interest in music is desired
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Free onsite parking