Contract Type: Flexible depending on the right candidate - full-time/part-time/permanent contract/freelance
We are looking for a talented and passionate digital designer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a talented team of developers, journalists and graphic designers in creating work for various project types that span all aspects of our platform. This includes all online services and mobile applications.
We are open to all levels of experience, entry level to those with several years of web and product design. The successful candidate will have an extensive portfolio which demonstrates your professional experience with responsive design and UX/UI design and the following skills and experience:
- Expert in a modern web design tool of choice (Sketch)
- Knowledge of Design Systems
- HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge ++
- Experience with a preprocessor like SASS is an advantage
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience of responsive and mobile design
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Experience with data visualisation
- Partner with and support our Head of Product
- Work closely with a skilled development team
- Be instrumental to and own the creation of a design system
- Ensure designs provide a harmonious experience across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Contribute to design improvements of apps
- Support the editorial team in the visualisation and presentation of content
- Produce design collateral and website mock-ups for in-house projects and external pitches
- Liaise with internal teams to collect design briefs and ensure all work produced delivers on objectives
- Find creative solutions for RAs evolving product
- Help the product and development team with product discovery and iterative development.
- Our passion is our profession.
- We are independent and we support independence.
- We support local scenes.
- We treat dance music as an art form.
- We champion the values of acceptance that underpin dance music culture.
- We care about the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We choose honesty over gain.
- We're always front left.