Our team handles all of the marketing and promotion for the hundreds of events at Avant Gardner and the Brooklyn Mirage each year, while also launching new brands and driving audience growth. We are looking for a creative, motivated, budding marketer who wants to have ownership over tasks and projects but also can provide extraordinary support to a hands-on, hard-working management team.
- Responding to customer inquiries through Zendesk
- Researching artist activity for event page posts (new tracks, interviews, etc)
- Posting live coverage on social media at events
- Supporting Marketing Director, Social Media Manager and Marketing Project Manager with daily tasks
- Scheduling meetings & handling minutes and agendas
- Assisting day-to-day client/artist/promoter correspondence
- Handling ordering and coordination of venue posters and other printing
- Occasionally required to work at events at nights and weekends.
- Scheduling photo & video team & event coverage alongside Marketing Director
- Functioning as a point of contact between production staff and media team
- Responsible for ensuring photo & video team are supported so that they can produce top-quality content on schedule
- Managing digital photo & video content once it’s turned in
- Pulling content for team members on request
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Great organizational skills that enable you to juggle many different projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You can easily adapt to moving targets, striking a balance between demonstrating initiative and seeking guidance
- Ideally, you have a blend of corporate or agency experience as well as music industry experience/expertise.
- Basic understanding of quality content creation, awareness of trends and industry knowledge
- 1-2 years’ professional social media experience and proficiency on all platforms
- 1-2 years’ administrative or marketing experience
- Exceptional creative writing ability that will grab the attention of our audience
- Perfect grammar & spelling are second nature to you
- Extreme attention to detail: you won’t let anything slip through the cracks, yet you’re able to manage your work and time with a blend of creativity and practicality.
- Friendly people person who can work easily with cross-functional teams at all levels and with all personality types
- Knowledge of music genres, especially electronic
- Experience with digital customer service with great problem-solving skills
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, English, or related field strongly preferred