Hype Lab are the content-first social media agency, specialising in musicians, events and brands inside alternative culture. We place a huge emphasis on creating the right content for the right clients, and always strive to lead the industry with our understanding of our clients’ audience, social platforms & how content should be made for them.
We’re looking for a social media strategist with a passion for dance music to join our team. You would be joining an exciting, young growing company and get to work with some of the biggest DJs, producers & festivals in the world.
- Working as strategist across our dance music focused clients.
- Coming up with social media content & campaign ideas for various clients.
- Briefing in, and working with our content team to create social media content each week.
- Building social media strategies & timelines for various clients.
- Overseeing the implementation of your outlined social media strategies.
- Analysing social media data & building reports to highlight successes and offer improvements.
- Working with the creative & strategic director to build pitch documents for new business.
- Planning & implementing of paid social strategies.
- 2+ years of experience working inside social as a strategist or social media manager
- A passion for dance music
- Excellent up-to-date working knowledge of social media platforms, and optimum strategies for them
- Excellent creative eye and experience in art direction
- Experience in generating content ideas for social media
- Experience in briefing in & working with designers to create social media content
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written communication
- Experience in setting up paid social campaigns
- Must have a UK work permit or European passport to be considered for the role.
- Work with some of the biggest DJs & festivals in the UK.
- Become one of the first employees of a fast-growing start-up company, and progress in your career as the company grows.
- Receive invaluable hands on training & support from the directors/ co-founders of Hype Lab.
- Potential to grow & nurture your own team within the business.
- Opportunity to work with a young, driven & creative team.
- Opportunity to help shape the company & it’s culture.