Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including; keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
The purpose of this role, is to support the European Channel Marketing Manager to distribute commercial, impactful and engaging content and sales material for internal sales staff, channel partners and direct sales platforms. Key focuses include: managing assets on Roland’s sales and operations tool and maintaining products on e-commerce platforms. This will include; collation of products information and assets, uploading products and maintaining the sales enablement database, across all European sales units. You will also assist the ECMM in the management of POS materials throughout the European Dealer Network.
- To support the ECMM with day-to-day sales ops and marketing tasks.
- Update sales enablement tool for field staff:
- Manage content in all European languages and currencies, ensuring that the correct sales units, receive the correct content for their region.
- Prepare regular usage reports for regional Sales managers.
- Maintain Roland products on all e-commerce platforms:
- Adding new products (Excel knowledge is a must).
- Monitoring and updating current products.
- Supporting the ECMM with a diverse range of e-commerce specific marketing and administrative duties.
- Collate assets for product launches, including regional variations.
- Update progress on project management system.
- Commercial understanding of sales and marketing
- Database Management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organised with pro-active approach – act with speed and urgency
- Excellent time management, managing multiple projects and ability to prioritize
- An interest in Roland and its products
- Advantage - Other European languages (in particular; German, French, Italian and Spanish)
- Solid experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in commercial sales or marketing environment
- Experience working as part of a fast moving team/environment
- Advantage - experience of e-commerce seller platforms
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension