Reverb, the global marketplace for musicians, is seeking a Director of Analytics to lead our analytics practice across the organization.
This person will collaborate with stakeholders across all teams to ensure that our internal BI and product analytics needs are being met, help define and inform our glossary of analytics terms, and ensure a consistent view of key metrics across the organization.
- Manage our team of analysts, the front line of BI and analytics in the organization. Collaborate with the team to prioritize work, delegate projects, and ensure consistency across analyses.
- Be an advocate for empowering other departments with insightful, decision making information.
- A mastery of Data Analytics and an understanding of how it informs decision making in our marketing, operations, and product.
- Ability to glean insights from data using exploratory and causal analysis, well-designed experiments, and descriptive reporting.
- Seek proactive opportunities to provide analysis for leaders within the organization.
- Shape efforts around ongoing education to enhance data literacy in the organization.
- Drive the necessary processes and training to democratize data across the organization.
- Understand the business metrics at the highest level and be able to tie them back to user actions and operational efficiency metrics.
- 5+ years in analytics leadership in a medium to large sized organization.
- A strong quantitative background obtained through a degree in a related field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics) or through professional experience.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries. Direct ETL experience a plus.
- Top notch communication skills, a proven ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience managing web analytics duties in a B2C eCommerce setting.
- Proven experience analyzing Multi-Channel Attribution, Paid Search Audience Targeting and ROI Impact, Campaign Profitability, CAC.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBookAir, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and stand-up desk.
- Discounts on music gear.