Night Department is a London based, global operating artist management company. We are ambitious and have a strong desire to provide the best service we can for the talent we work with to achieve their goals.
Night Department is looking for a part time accounts & admin assistant (3 days per week) to assist in various aspects of the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience based in a busy office environment and possess excellent organisational skills and have a passion for our roster. This is a great first step into artist management company and to experience many aspects of a fast growing business.
- Basic book keeping using quickbooks
- Monthly summarisations of artist commissions
- Monthly P&L reporting
- Copyright & Live registration with PRS
- Copyright registration with PPL
- Royalty collection and record label liaising
- Office Admin
- Diary management
- Day to day assisting with directors
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong organisational skills
- 1 or more years experience in the music industry (preferable)
- Basic accountancy skills (Quickbooks experience preferred)
- Good experience with office applications & google docs
- Basic knowledge of music industry structure & collection societies
- Presentation & reporting skills