- Role Title: Artist & Label Relations Executive (Customer Support) // Italian
- Role Type: full time (80%,minimum 32 hours per week)
- Location: Berlin (office based)
- Reporting to: Head of Artist & Label Relations
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, solution-oriented person to join our growing team in Berlin. In this role you will support artists & labels on the iMusician Platform, working through support cases logged in our system.
You should be organised and self-motivated, and have past experience of successfully handling customers.
- Italian [Native]
- English [Fluent]
- German [Fluent]
- Any other languages are a plus!
Please note that the interview will be conducted in Italian, English and German.
This is full time (80%) role, 32 hours per week, with an opportunity to work up to 40hours per week depending on the workload.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing artists & labels, you will answer questions and comments through our Support tool.
- Consistently respond to our artists & labels’ issues within 24 working hours.
- Resolve product and service challenges by clarifying the artists & labels’ complaints and communicating with our internal teams.
- Create and update your own and shared email templates/replies, increasing team efficiency.
- Ensure that quality metrics are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward our artists & labels at all times.
- Identify and report new issues that impact our customers.
- Native language communication skills, written and verbal, in the stated language(s)
- Fluent in English and German (to a business level), additional languages are a plus.
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help artists & labels.
- Excellent communicator, able to empathize with, and retain artists & labels through a variety of challenges and work with internal teams to explain the challenge faced by our artists & labels.
- Friendly, personable and professional in manner.
- Effective time management and able to prioritize work in an efficient manner.
- Organised, diligent and with a high attention to detail.
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Team player, eager and willing to help out a small but growing team.
- Prior experience with customer service is desired
- Knowledge of the music business is a plus.
- An immediate start would be a plus.
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to talk to you!
Send us your application in English with your earliest starting date and expected salary range to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject “Artist & Label Relations Executive // Italian”. We look forward to receiving your application.