We are looking for an experienced HR Analyst (f/m/x) to continue our transition into being a more data-driven People Team at Native Instruments. Based in the Headquarters in Berlin, you will be a key driver in helping us develop our own People Analytics function. The data insights you will provide will be essential to operationalizing our people strategy.
You will be responsible for providing a high-quality data analysis and reporting services for our internal HR Services Team. With a passion for data and insights, you will be gathering data, producing regular reports to identify efficiencies in processes and ways of working through root cause analysis or trends. By establishing a platform to provide data and insights to HR stakeholders, you will solve essential people challenges all through the employee life-cycle, leadership and significantly improve HR efficiency.
In this new role, you would be significantly influential in helping us transform our global people language into relevant business language and shape the future of People Analytics at Native. You also understand that when you start this journey, it will at first include repetitive tasks, but these will decrease at the same pace as you automate and educate others about data.
What You'll Do
- Analyze, build and communicate insights that lead to data informed people decisions globally
- Review the reporting systems currently in place and find ways to improve or build up them
- Provide HR-presentations and reports within different HR-areas
- Enable the HR-team in data usage through training and support
- Provide data and insights to improve programs, efficiency in processes and ways of working
- Use statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful reports for both internal use within HR and the wider business
- Improve and ensure the quality of People data held by the business by supporting relevant projects
- Respond and support requests from HR or the wider business for HR data working within GDPR guidelines
- Analyse People data and identify trends to make recommendations to the business where appropriate
- Establish transparency and produce dashboards for People team and Executive Management
- Complete regular data audits to ensure our data is of the highest quality
What You'll Bring
- You have gathered substantial experience in the People Analytics area
- Experience in an analytical/reporting role, ideally within HR
- Experience in research design, visualization techniques, and analysis approaches in which you manage and analyze data
- Excellent presentation skills: you are able to clearly demonstrate and present a summary of your findings.
- A strong analytical mindset and the ability to translate stakeholder requirements into questions for analysis
- Solid understanding of statistics and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent PowerPoint / Google Presentation skills and ability to produce high quality presentations
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to develop and produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data
- Experience in providing management information and producing dashboards
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise both internally and externally at all levels
- High level of organization and excellent time management skills
- Meticulous approach to work with an exceptional attention to detail
- Affinity for tools and great interest in innovative ways to keep data modern and efficient
- Strong affinity for working in ambiguity and is easily adaptable to change as well as a deep love of constant change and challenge
- Practical experience in extracting data from various sources and preparing the data for an efficient analysis
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.