Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex’s Development Team is currently seeking a Development Assistant in its Beverly Hills office. This person will be will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support to Branded Content & Development teams to ensure smooth and effective work flows.
- Maintain daily calendars and contacts lists for Development Executives & coordinate productions for Branded Content Division.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for Development and Production teams across both Premium & Branded Departments.
- Track progression of projects from negotiation and development to final delivery; and report progress cross-functionally to other teams
- Process extensive expense reports for Development Executives & production expenses within Branded Content.
- Join Premium Content Development & Branded Content meetings/calls to take notes on production timelines, logistics, creative, and execution.
- Provide administrative support to Executives across Premium Content & Branded Content.
- Available to field calls / emails beyond standard working hours given the nature of production & development for both Premium & Branded campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency or other industry experience a plus
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong interest in Entertainment / Television / Branded Content / Production
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with Senior Management across the company
- Must be highly adaptable to respond to and address issues on the fly
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite programs