To primarily provide administrative support to the Label teams, in addition to running campaigns on some developing artist campaigns.
- To provide administrative support to the International Marketing team including the following:
- Managing promotion for artists i.e. specifically collating promotion requests, setting up and managing phones, managing logistics including travel for overseas promotional trips and keeping an accurate and up to date track record of promotion completed.
- Liaising with agents and management to book support staff such as makeup artists/ crew/ stylists etc. as needed for artist promotion.
- Completing a budget for each promotional trip in conjunction with relevant marketing manager.
- General communication with artists and management as needed.
- Creating Purchase Orders for all marketing and promotion related invoices and where needed managing inter-company recharges.
- Correctly coding invoices to each relevant artist campaign and accurately recharging to relevant territories.
- Ensuring that each paid invoice is accounted for in the related marketing budget.
- Compiling airplay/sales chart reports; reading dashboards to pull analytics/reports.
- Ordering bikes/couriers and booking car transport for artists/ staff.
- Assisting in uploading artist tools to digital exchange.
- Ordering videos/ merchandise/ CD’s etc. as needed.
- Assisting in the preparation of material for International Conferences and launches.
- Assisting to produce weekly and monthly reports as directed.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with all enquiries on behalf of the team if they are not available.
- Assisting on the set up and delivery of the UK International weekly global report
- To have an understanding of international production systems
- To be digitally aware and be able to contribute digital ideas to the team and to specific projects
- To work flexibly to assist the international marketing team as required.
- Taking on the running of a specific number of developing artist’s campaigns, as time allows alongside administrative responsibilities.
Type of Experience
- Admin experience in a busy environment
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and can multi-task while remaining calm under pressure.
Personality/Characteristics for the role/team
- Ability to prioritise workload, goals, targets and time, and to work independently.
- Proven self-starter.
- Confidently deals with people at all levels internally & externally.
- A team player who can be relied upon to participate as needed during busy periods.
- A passion to learn & develop.
- Love of music
Type of Experience
- Awareness/Understanding of Music market
- Media experience
- Degree level or equivalent
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
Please click here