With releases by Above & Beyond, Dusky, Yotto, Andrew Bayer, Lane 8, Seven Lions, ilan Bluestone, Luttrell and Cubicolor (among others), Anjunabeats & Anjunadeep are two of the world's leading independent electronic music brands. With offices in London and Los Angeles, the labels are part of Involved Group which also incorporates Involved Management and Involved Publishing.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive marketing intern to work across our two labels. This is a three month, full-time, paid internship. You’ll be working from our brand new offices in Bermondsey, London. This internship would suit a hungry marketing graduate who wants to kickstart their career in dance music marketing.
This role offers a unique overview of how an independent music business operates. You will work in a fast-paced environment across a range of exciting label and touring projects. You’ll have exposure to all strands of the business - from publishing, publicity, touring to artist management - and develop a deeper understanding of what a full-time career in the dance music industry demands.
Passion for and knowledge of electronic music is a must.
You will be responsible for assisting across day-to-day marketing activities. You will be tasked with drafting and executing day-to-day social media content, creation of marketing assets, research projects and release campaign updates. You will be involved and assist in release and strategy meetings, event marketing, campaign analysis, community management and development of new marketing channels like Twitch, Discord, Reddit and Snapchat. There’s an opportunity to learn and contribute at all levels of the business working closely with a tight-knit label team.
Skills and attributes:
• A passion for electronic music
• Have a broad knowledge of the scene: DJs, record labels, events and promoters in electronic music
• Highly organised, meticulous attention to detail and able to work within a fast moving environment
• Be up-to-do-date with the latest social media trends, companies and applications
• Be able to take charge and boss an assignment, working autonomously and to deadlines
• Be proficient in Google Documents, spreadsheets and word processing.
• A can-do, proactive attitude. You can independently find solutions to challenges
• Excellent written communication skills
• A basic knowledge of Ableton, Logic, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is preferred but not essential
We’d particularly like to hear from people who are already proactively engaged with our industry: perhaps you write for a blog, have your own club night, DJ, produce or volunteer at music festivals. These are all a big plus!
How to apply:
Please apply with a cover letter and CV, by midnight on May 24.
Note: this is a paid internship, salary upon application. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor non-EU citizens for this position. Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep believe that diversity is essential to a successful business. We do not discriminate by age, sex, gender identity, religion or race.