Here at BIGBOX we are looking for a superstar full time assistant to join our growing comms department looking after music and culture related projects. Our clients vary between major international music festivals to key culture events - you can see some of the people that we work with here - www.bigbox.london
JOB SPEC: TO START ASAP
FULL TIME / 5 DAYS A WEEK. Some weekend work will be required at festivals across the summer.
PR / COMMS DRIVEN ROLE - For someone who understands and knows this area.
- Willing to learn, hungry, switched on and full of initiative. Make the most of opportunities given to them.
- Have a broad understanding of a wide range of music genres - from techno to hip-hop, as well as a firm grasp on culture and lifestyle.
- Media relations - topline journalist contacts across national, culture, music, lifestyle and youth titles and a willingness to expand on this.
- Influencer relations - switched on and in the loop with influencer and social media trends.
- Experience assisting on campaign planning and management.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to manage the workflow in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- At least 1 year in a music/culture public relations role is essential