The Company: Roland Europe Group Ltd
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including; keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
To use best practice demand generation and conversion techniques, to support the team leader, to achieve set sales targets for Roland in Europe.
To leverage global activity, to capture leads and work with channel partners, to convert leads to achieve set sales targets.
You will also support European initiatives, to engage target customers and nurture them towards a sale.
You will need to be skilled across digital marketing (social, CRM, web and PPC), as well as content generation, to help grow our marketing database of engaged prospects while working closely with channel partners to help these prospects towards a sale.
You will be supporting engagement with end users, with goals of; generating demand, converting customers, growing followership, growing awareness and strengthening the corporate brands.
This hands-on role will suit someone who is passionate about acquiring and helping musicians, towards making relevant purchases.
Maximise Digital Marketing Opportunities
- Support the development of Roland’s social media strategy, with respect to latest trends and corporate direction, identifying opportunities to grow social reach and generate demand.
- Use digital marketing best practices and the latest technological tools, maintaining active Roland/BOSS social media accounts, across platforms including but not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Support the team leader to build out paid and organic social media campaigns across European regions.
- Roll out email programmes for product launches and campaigns – helping to develop and build marketing automation and behavioural marketing activity.
- Use PPC and rich media channels, including social media paid advertising, for Retargeting and Prospecting.
- Write compelling copy for email, paid ads and for use by channel partners, across relevant activity.
- Help identify website optimisation opportunities and support the team to action any initiatives required.
- Use initiative, to propose and help develop relevant, targeted content.
- Curate unique and engaging content for Roland’s and partners’ social communities.
- Facilitate engagement with end users, influencers and partners, to maintain; high brand sentiment, identify customer service issues, pursue partnership leads and generate demand for Roland products.
- Deliver campaigns in line with quarterly / annual marketing plans, executing activity across relevant platforms / markets and languages as required.
- Be able to react to and deliver ad-hoc activity based on real-time opportunities / focus points.
- Contribute to Roland’s growing Channel Marketing demand generation strategy, by working with the Roland Channel Marketing team, to develop integrated dealer marketing campaigns - growing dealers’ digital marketing capabilities, to support sell-through and drive demand, for Roland products in dealer channels.
- Ensure all activity contributes towards acquisition and conversion targets, as set out by each campaign and the annual KPI’s.
- Develop segmented lead generation activity (email), to increase the CRM database, for personalized 1:1 communication.
- Track ROI of all campaigns and adopt a PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) approach, tweaking campaigns throughout to optimise results.
Leverage Global Activity
- Leverage global initiatives, to capture new leads, from any and all forms of customer engagement (including converting social engagement and website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content including offers).
- Support the team leader with initiatives, to walk these engaged prospects, towards a sale.
- Target customers and prospects, with relevant content, to build positive sentiment and enhance their customer journey.
- Support SU teams and key channel partners, to align messaging and co-ordinated approach, to help customer towards a purchase.
Generate European Demand
- Identify opportunities within the European regions and with channel partners, to drive brand awareness, engage new customers and bring them into our marketing funnel.
- Ensure local campaign approach aligns with global activity, and integrates with wider media plans and digital marketing activities and programs.
- A strong interest in music / musical instruments, good content marketing and digital marketing skills is essential
- B2C experience working in a digital marketing / demand generation role
- Experience in Social Media deployment (Web, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Experience of email marketing and CRM (Marketing Automation experience preferred)
- Experience of Google AdWords
- Up to date understanding of GDPR and the levels of localization required to make marketing in the EMEA region effective
- Proactive attitude / Inquiring mind
- Team player
- Someone driven by results
- Analytical thinker / Excellent skills in statistics
- High commitment level
- Strong English language written, verbal, presentation & communication skills (2nd European language is a plus)
- Musician / strong interest in music is desired but not essential
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension