iZotope, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Product Marketing Manager who can
drive the go-to-market strategy and execution for our award-winning post products line. The
successful candidate will have the opportunity to set the strategy for current and future products
and be responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans that consistently reach company goals in revenue, customer acquisition/satisfaction, and profitability.
The Product Marketing Manager will be a key member of our team responsible for the daily
management of this vital function. Specifically, they will be responsible for driving go-to-market
strategy and execution, crafting the messaging and positioning, and working with the team to
develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail, strong project and
time-management skills and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate
technical capabilities into benefits, is crucial.
- Product positioning: Develop clear and compelling messaging and the value proposition
- that differentiates your product in the market.
- Go-to-market: Develop and execute the product launch and long-term go-to-market
- strategy and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team
- and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Market intelligence: Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying
- criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to differentiate.
- Project Management: Effectively communicate the marketing strategy to cross-functional
- teams and manage marketing plans and the team’s schedule to ensure we hit critical
- 3 or more years of product marketing experience; experience with post or mixing
- products a plus.
- Demonstrated success launching new products.
- Experience with marketing cloud-based, subscription products.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills; able to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-
- functional teams, and third parties.
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
- Have the highest ethical standards, with the ability to effectively advocate for customers
- across all functions of the company.
- Have a do whatever it takes mindset.
- Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate
- positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to
- individual success.
- Must be passionate, creative, and team-oriented.
This position is full-time working remotely from LA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.