We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist Contractor to join our Demand & eCommerce Marketing team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end process of email marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of creative problem-solving skills, strong collaboration and communication skills and solid analytical skills to take our email program to the next level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assemble email creatives to support all email marketing activities using HTML
- Regular campaign reporting and monitor daily email performance, identify trends and define opportunities
- Partner closely with other business departments including, product marketing, copywriters, designers, merchandising and developers
- Perform functional QA of email creatives to ensure accuracy
- Implement testing methodologies (A/B testing) within all elements of email marketing to improve engagement and conversion
- Launch email campaigns upon approval
- Implement email marketing program optimization tasks
- Report and analyze email performance to drive continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI
- Monitor overall email list health, deliverability reporting, list size and email engagement (open and click behavior)
- Import and export segment lists as needed
- Stay current on email marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- 2+ experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools
- Strong HTML skills
- Hands-on experience of HTML coding for email design, email delivery, and cross device, mail client, and browser rendering a plus
- Experience with Adobe Campaign a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills and a team player
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Interest in converting to Full-Time
This position is Contract with the possibility of converting to Full-Time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.