iZotope is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to manage digital content strategy, including editorial, inbound marketing, and search engine optimization. The successful candidate will have a combination of analytical and editorial expertise, regularly utilizing performance data to formulate and optimize content strategy across a variety of channels, including blog, email, and social media.
The Content Marketing Manager will be a key member of the go-to-market team, managing iZotope’s in-house copywriter and content marketing specialist, as well as a team of remote freelance writers and in-house subject matter experts.
- Manage editorial process from end to end, including development of monthly publishing calendar, review process, and daily publication of blogs and videos
- Measure content effectiveness, such as organic traffic growth, newsletter signups, demo downloads, and other KPIs
- Supervise freelance blog contributor program, assessing gaps and opportunities to consistently raise the bar for iZotope’s content marketing
- Develop content plan for upcoming campaigns and product launches, including content mapping for email marketing efforts
- Work closely with the eCommerce and Email Marketing teams to understand email creation needs, and manage Copywriter’s copy for product launches, newsletters, and nurture streams
- Work closely with the Video Marketing Manager to align editorial with video content strategy
- Edit blogs for grammatical and technical accuracy, using SEO best practices
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to multitask on various projects
- 3–5 years of content marketing experience
- Experience managing employees, including remote freelancers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making abilities
- Experience setting and reporting on content KPIs, and optimizing
- communications based on data-driven metrics
- Experience working with content management platforms, such as Adobe Experience Manager
- A basic understanding of audio production (experience in music production or audio engineering is preferred)
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills, with high attention to detail and expert understanding of grammar
- Ability to implement search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and measure SEO effectiveness through tools like Ahrefs
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and/or Google Data Studio
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other stakeholders to help define the business needs and deliver on-time and on-message
- Highest ethical standards, with the ability to write copy that makes a meaningful connection with the customer
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset. Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to individual success
This opportunity is a full-time position located based in our Cambridge, MA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. office location.
iZotope makes Emmy-winning audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products. We are a rapidly growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.