We are seeking experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our Application Integration team focused on enhancing and updating iZotope’s internal and external web applications. The right candidate will possess demonstrable experience developing automated tests and testing software products, the ability to work within different web technologies, be fluent in testing applications for modern architectures, and have expertise working with modern eCommerce and marketing technology systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing test automation for a collection of internal legacy web applications that support internal business processes and functions at iZotope
- Working with IT to test and troubleshoot production and development websites and databases for errors, downtime and performance issues
- Working with website and platform vendors to resolve technical and administrative issues
- Testing customer-facing web applications based on requirements and use cases defined by marketing and sales
- Strong competency with Python
- Experience testing SOAP and RESTful web services
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
- Current working knowledge of modern technologies, architecture principles, and development processes for web
- Ability to collaborate with software engineers to improve quality engineering practices
- Fast learner, excellent communications skills and detail-oriented
- Team player comfortable working in small teams
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Experience writing UI tests with Selenium
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD practices
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity and working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to balance multiple high priority projects with attention to detail
- Holistic perspective on software quality
This opportunity is a full-time position located in our Cambridge, MA office. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.