Exciting opportunity for a hard working, motivated individual to join the team for an international music booking agency with an interest in electronic music.
We are looking for an organised, highly motivated individual with a good eye for details and able to excel in administration with a proactive approach to logistics.
Applicants must be based in Bristol or willing to re-locate.
- Issuing artist contracts and invoices
- Managing payment schedules and chasing outstanding payments
- Arranging international travel and accommodation for artists
- Liaising with promoters to produce itineraries for artists
- Advancing artist technical & hospitality riders
- Collecting promotional material and ticket sales updates for upcoming shows
- Assisting with worldwide visa and work permit applications
- Responding to out of hours artist requests
- Administrative duties to assist booking team
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task, problem solve, work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills and diary management
- Able to work analytically when choosing travel routing for clients
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Strong proven IT skills Gmail, Word, Excel, Google Docs and cloud-based storage services.
- Discretion of details – the role involves handling sensitive information and dealing with high profile clients.
- A flexible and accommodating approach to work, with a willingness and enthusiasm to devote time and support on tasks outside the immediate role remit where appropriate.
- Music industry/booking agency experience is preferable but not essential for the right candidate
- University degree
- Experience working within an administrative role