Reporting to: Films Manager
Based in: London
Time: 4 days per week (1 year fixed term contract)
RA is seeking a multitasking video producer to work across our film and social media departments to create shortform video content and assist with other film-related projects. The candidate will have an excellent storytelling instinct and the ability to create concise and engaging videos. Their work will regularly appear on RA's website and social channels, with opportunities for overseas travel to shoot footage at festivals and RA events.
We are looking for someone who will excel when working to tight deadlines, with experience of editing on Adobe Premiere Pro and shooting on various video cameras to a high standard. They must be familiar with RA’s editorial output and tone. A passion for electronic music is fundamental.
- Filming on location (assisting the films team and working independently)
- Editing short films and features
- Creating assets for film campaigns
- Assisting on brand projects
- Mining existing film archive for clips to reshare
- Shortform film projects (How To, News, Reviews, Exchange clips, Art of DJing and Art of Production clips, etc)
- Social media clips and trailers
- Editing on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Professional shooting of video footage
- A proven track record of working to tight deadlines
- A good understanding of how to optimise videos for different major social media platforms
- A solid understanding of the filmmaking process, from pre-production to post-production
- Examples of creative storytelling
- A comprehensive knowledge of electronic music and club culture
- Well organised, flexible and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Moving image or animation skills [preferred but not essential]
- Our passion is our profession.
- We are independent and we support independence.
- We support local scenes.
- We treat dance music as an art form.
- We champion the values of acceptance that underpin dance music culture.
- We care about the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We choose honesty over gain.
- We're always front left.