Prisma Artists is an independent talent agency representing electronic musicians and brands worldwide with a focus on North & South America.
Music Agent Assistant - (Full Time / Remote)
Prisma Artists (Los Angeles, CA US - Remote, Preferred LA, NYC or Miami)
● This position presents a great opportunity for music industry experience, in a boutique agency environment focused on electronic music. If you’re interested in becoming an agent and wanting to learn hands-on about the music industry, this role is for you.
● You are a highly motivated and qualified entry-level candidate passionate about artist representation.
● Must possess a strong understanding and interest in the music industry while being highly organized, punctual and efficient. The individual should be flexible and comfortable making calls, handling email and other administrative tasks.
● Prior entertainment industry experience is a plus.
● As an Assistant to an Agent, you will learn about various aspects of the booking process.
● The ideal candidate should be self driven, quick-thinking and open to working in a collaborative and accountable environment.
● Administrative tasks
● Client services
● Data Entry into various systems
● Contract processing and follow ups
● Maintain and update company database
● Interact with accounting, track money due to clients
● Social media management across multiple platforms,
● Calendar keeping
● Room for growth for serious, hard-working candidates.
● Familiarity with or exposure to touring or other entertainment contracts is a plus
● A can-do attitude and ability to function as a team player
● A genuine appreciation for the artists we represent! (review www.prismaartists.com)
● Check-in’s most work days with updates and progress
● Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.