Role Title: Country Manager
Role Type: Full Time
Location: Berlin (office based)
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Due to rapid expansion we are looking for the following priority languages:
(We don’t expect you to speak all three, just one of the above + Fluent English for each role, if you speak more than one, it’s a bonus!)
iMusician has an exciting job opportunity for a customer support and marketing professional. You will be part of our team of Country Managers and will be responsible for all marketing and customer support activities in your chosen language
- Manage marketing budget, focused on providing the highest revenue growth through the most effective tactics & channels.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to plan, create and execute country and language level marketing strategies.
- Responsible for Acquisition and Customer Marketing targets.
- Translate content for marketing, the platform and website.
- Work with other country managers to share leanings and best practices from your campaigns.
- Provide initial support for customers in your language as your country grows.
- Fluent in one of the priority languages (above) with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills, any additional language is a plus.
- 3+ years Experience in digital marketing, or similar position (would suit Account Manager / Client Manager) – examples of campaigns previously planned / executed will be requested.
- Excellent knowledge of all marketing channels and their role in the marketing mix.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Self-motivated, able to challenge yourself to continually grow your assigned territory.
- Able to provide clear, coherent and insightful reporting to management and colleagues.
- Keen commercial acumen, able to identify and develop opportunities and grow new countries.
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers.
- Highly organised and structured, (experience with project management would be a plus).
- Knowledge of the music business is a plus.
If you have got a strong acumen for marketing and customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
Send us your application in English to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject ‘Country Manager Application’. Please include:
- A cover letter.
- Your earliest starting date.
- Your expected salary range.