We’re looking for several people to support our growing Customer Support operations:
(We don’t expect you to speak all three, just one of the above + Fluent English for each role, if you speak more than one, it’s a bonus!)
This is a part-time freelance position (12h – 24h per week)
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers, you will answer questions and comments through our CRM tool;
- Resolve product & service challenges by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team;
- Create and update your own and shared email templates, increasing your efficiency.
- Native Language communication skills, written and verbal, in French, Spanish or Portuguese;
- Fluent in English (to a business level), additional languages are a plus.
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers.
- Excellent communicator, able to empathize with, and retain customers through a variety of challenges and work with internal teams to explain the challenge faced by our customers,
- Friendly, personable and professional in manner.
- Organised, able to prioritize work in an efficient manner and hand over any unfinished tasks effectively to other colleagues.
- Team player, eager and willing to help out a small but growing team.
- Prior experience with customer service is a plus.
- Knowledge of the music business is a plus.
- An immediate start would be a plus.
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to talk to you!
Send us your application in English with your earliest starting date and expected salary range to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject ‘Customer Support Freelance’. We look forward to your application.