Motive Unknown is a strategic marketing agency based in the UK. Our current clients both established music tech companies as well as exciting startups in the space, including Beatport, Loopcloud, Plugin Boutique, UJAM, Endlesss, Rhodes Pianos, Krotos, Pixelynx, RoEx and more.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Growth Marketing Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be keenly immersed in online culture and will live and breathe music creation and production. They would have an understanding of digital marketing strategies and tools, and keen sense of what drives online visibility, engagement, and sales.
As a Growth Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for working with our Marketing Managers to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns and strategies for our clients, leveraging various digital channels to promote their music and engage with their fan base.
Key responsibilities include
- Working as part of the growth team to craft exciting marketing campaigns for clients.
- Providing input on campaign creative and strategy, delivering your own ideas into the mix.
- Working to execute all campaigns, including booking paid marketing spends where applicable.
- Analysing the impact of the marketing activity, providing detailed reports on paid spends and generally providing insight as to what is working and what might require fine tuning.
- Being an active voice to champion new platforms, technologies and creative work you use and see out in the wider world.
Essential skills & qualities required
- Intelligent and diligent, with an eye for detail.
- Keenly immersed in online culture; social media, online communities, trends, viral moments - the ebb and flow of all culture online.
- Awareness and ideally some experience of ad booking on Facebook and/or Google
- An ability to critically appraise campaigns and creative, both to understand what does/does not work, but also to ask what else is possible.
- Some experience of analysing data, via advertising platforms, Google Analytics etc.
- Good working knowledge of spreadsheets, and structured data.
Desirable skills & qualities include
- A keen interest in technology and an innate sense of what is next.
- A deep, informed and broad passion for music.
- A keen interest in music production and the creator space.
- An interest in and some experience of working in marketing and communications.
As a business we believe firmly in proactive development of our staff, and we are also committed to a positive, happy and healthy working culture.
- 25 days holiday per annum (with 3 reserved for the festive break).
- Your birthday off, in addition to your holiday allowance.
- Opportunity to buy back up to 5 days holiday per annum.
- One additional day of holiday earned each year after completing three years of service.(up to a maximum of 5 additional days).
- Gratis access to some of the technologies we are working with.
We are currently a remote business, and as such welcome applications from anywhere in the UK. We will not accept applications from overseas.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page
Starting salary: £24,255 p.a.