ByteDance is a global incubator of platforms at the cutting edge of commerce, content, entertainment, and enterprise services - over 2.5 billion people interact with ByteDance products, including TikTok
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the Team
TikTok Music is a music streaming platform that brings you new ways to listen. Stream your favorite music from TikTok and discover new and emerging artists. Explore the unique community features that help you express yourself and connect with fellow music lovers.
- Lead TikTok Music operations team in Brazil and Mexico.
- Define and execute TikTok Music operation strategy, including but not limited to user growth, engagement, campaign, communication, content and partnership, etc.
- Manage business objectives, such as daily active subscribers, paid users, stay duration, retention rate, paid rate…etc
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure overall success for TikTok Music
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, engineering, computer science or any other relevant field, or the equivalent experience; preferably an MBA or master's degree
- 8+ years of experience from an internet company, start-up, consulting, investment banking, music label, music distributor… etc
- Strong analytical skill: expert on advanced Excel. Preferably good knowledge of programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, etc.)
- Strong strategy thinking: able to think full picture of business, and plan functional business strategy and keep evolving it
- Strong team cooperation and leadership: able to lead team working on cross-functional projects
- Have 3+ years experience as people manager
- Preferably have strong connections with music partners in LATAM
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page