We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Manger to help us achieve our ambitious growth targets. You will be eager to really make your mark in a fast-paced and highly successful startup and fulfill the requirements below:
// Your Responsibilities:
- Global Revenue Growth through paid channels
- Execute on paid search, display and other paid media campaigns to optimize for our objectives, including CPA, ROAS, and acquisition numbers
- Responsible for performance gains on all Paid Media channels.
- Work with Country Marketing Managers and team members understand the role of various paid media channels in achieving their objectives.
- Working with the Country Marketing Managers; manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, creative briefing, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports, recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Maintain an understanding of industry & country level trends and provide relevant insights to teams as to how they might affect accounts.
- Provide timely updates to Country Marketing Managers and the Head of Marketing on account health and raise concerns about downward trends and client flags.
- 3+ years of experience in managing paid media campaigns
- Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROAS, and Engagement goals
- Extensive knowledge of paid media platforms and optimization tactics and extensive knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit – quick to adapt to changing needs
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus.
- An interest in, or knowledge of the music industry is a plus, but not required.
Send us your application in English to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject ‘Paid Media Manager Application’. Please include:
- A cover letter.
- Your earliest starting date.
- Your expected salary range.