Steel City Dance Discs is looking for a London-based Label/Marketing assistant to help with the day-to-day marketing and management of a growing record label. This is an ideal position for someone with marketing experience and a passion for electronic music who's looking to get into the biz.
- Supporting the setup and running of catalog and new release campaigns.
- Assisting with Social media marketing and content strategy
- Assisting with production, marketing, and sales plans for new releases.
- Creating basic social assets
- Update label playlists
- Preparing digital promotional mailouts via Inflyte and PromoPush
- Uploading videos and audio to YouTube and SoundCloud
- Compiling retail and press coverage reports
- Basic video editing tasks using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Act as an A&R scout for the label
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Soundcloud etc.
- Copywriting skills
- Confident using analytical tools and portals
- Basic audio and video editing skills are preferable but not required
- Interest in working in the music industry and a passion for dance music
Ideally two days a week in the London office. Would suit someone with a part-time or another freelance job who's trying to get into the music biz
Wage: £85/day freelance
Send us your CV to apply.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page