TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
TikTok Music is our owned digital streaming platform, designed to empower independent artists with tools for audience and career development. We've witnessed the dynamic of the music industry by combining creativity and technology. In TikTok Music we have a unique vibe where people are passionate about music while they keep an open mind to lead innovation. Join us and make an impact on the music industry!
- Curation of music to support user's consumption and experience via editorial/algorithmic content units.
- Maintain and upkeep inventory of international and Indonesian playlists/radios/ and recommendation scenes.
- Monitor music trends and analyze market and in-app data to inform programming decisions.
- Identify and substantiate music categories to enable the right music consumption for the right users with machine-human combined programming.
- Work with the global and cross-functional teams to progress towards overall various content objectives.
- Implement external content amplification strategy to drive organic exposure and growth across social platforms.
- Work closely with social and marketing teams to align music programming with promotional strategies.
- Use analytics tools to track listener preferences and adjust programming accordingly.
- Experience in content programming of internet/digital-content/broadcasting related industry.
- Data mindset & capability to analyze and understand performance indicators.
- Experience in programming music, or work in the music industry could prove interesting, but is not a key requirement.
- Extensive knowledge of various music genres and industry trends.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passion for music in multiple genres and also for other entertainments like Movies/TV, Short videos, Sports, etc.
- Good sense and knowledge of local Internet user markets.
- Team spirit, excellent work ethic, and friendly and warm attitude.
- Exceptional verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong propensity to take initiative and thrive on change.
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-geo teams toward mutual objectives.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page