We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the Creative team in delivering our creative and production projects.
You will work closely with Head of Brand and will manage the team’s workflow, allocating projects and time to ensure delivery. You will work closely with the marketing, social, tech and projects teams. Due to the requirements for managing delivery across multiple teams and people, the person we’re seeking must be personable and confident in handling key relationships.
The creative team is responsible for onsite communications, including signage, website design, marketing and social campaigns, content creation, live streaming and so much more. A big part of this role will be producing the content shoots and running them for our social channels, owning the end-to-end delivery of our productions.
The role requires a high level of organisation, initiative and problem solving to handle the fast paced environment of an in-house production team, with emphasis on taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Managing briefs sent into the creative team, managing timelines and companies expectations of delivery
- Manage the team’s time and projects to deliver on time
- Where needed, sourcing freelancers and crew, always looking to negotiate good value for money
- Handle all production needs including print and marketing materials looking for pricing efficiencies wherever possible
- Produce content shoots including organising the date, location, crew and shoot timings, managing the shoot to ensure the smooth running of the day, as well as post production of the edit, working within set timelines and budgets
- Working closely with the Head of Brand to manage the team and their needs and looking to how we can expand our network of freelance crew
- Proven experience planning and delivering multiple projects in a work environment
- Highly organised, with an ability to multitask on a wide number of ever-changing projects
- Experience with working within budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable experience utilising these across all levels of an organisation
- Production experience
- Knowledge of shooting video content
- An interest in music