We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented Content Manager to help us continue to build our media platform. The Content Manager will be responsible for managing 4-5 editors in addition to owning its own brand. This opportunity is ideal for a positive self-starter who is efficient, eager to lead, and prepared to mentor and guide others.
- Manage content calendar and daily operations the assigned editorial group, working primarily with team editors to ensure timely delivery of consistently precise work
- Lead end-to-end content productions from development to design; ensuring high delivery level
- Interacts regularly with social media department and editors leading the execution of integrated campaign
- Build deep, mutually beneficial relationships with external stakeholders through clear, friendly and timely communication
- Define a set of best practices for SEO and articles look and feel.
- Review original copy and proof projects to detect and mark any grammatical, typographical and compositional errors.
- Review articles to ensure finished results are in line with company brand and desired look and feel.
- Identify gaps in resources/inefficiencies in workflow and target potential solutions as necessary
- Develop metrics and leverage reports on content performance, constantly evolving an executional strategy that drives improvement and results. As such, the candidate will possess working knowledge of commonly used analytical tools (Google Analytics)
Required skills and experience:
- You are inquisitive, resourceful, and enjoy the process troubleshooting problems
- You have experience managing operational relationships and/or digital supply chains
- You are comfortable working under pressure with short deadlines and direct external exposure
- You have 2 years minimum experience in a fast paced online magazine or related media industry
- You have hands-on approach able to build strong relationships internally and raise the profile of the brand externally
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about our music industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills – you know how to answer a brief
- Previous experience working with web publishing platforms such as WordPress and using basic HTML.
- Working knowledge of competitive SEO tools. (SEMrush, Google Trends, Search Console, Google Analytics)
Job Type: Freelancers and contractors, Remote
Salary based on experience
Job Type: Contract