PRESS MANAGER – NORTH AMERICA
Job title: Press Manager, North America
Location: Sunset Blvd, LA
Start date: Immediate Start
A BIT ABOUT US:
Established in 2009 Listen Up offer a tailored range of bespoke radio, club, streaming, online and print promotion campaigns globally through our LA and London offices. In 2014 after recognising a gap in the market we moved our services stateside and opened an additional arm of the business in LA. Specialising in electronic music and events, we place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and knowhow to oversee thoughtful, effective and engaging campaigns. With a client roster boasting the likes of MK, Snakehips, Jonas Blue, Gorgon City, Black Coffee, Theophilus London, Snakehips, Marshmello, and Samm Henshaw, Listen Up are now recognised as one of the market leaders in the world of music promotion services. We have grown massively over the last 10 years with offices in both the UK and US, and 3 companies working under our Listen Up umbrella.
WHERE YOU STEP IN:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, well organized individual to join the Press team. You will be based in our fantastic Sunset Blvd offices with the added bonus of free parking! You must have 1-2 years' experience working within a similar environment with a keen interest in electronic music. If you are looking for a hands on role that gives you the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of music PR, we could be what you are looking for.
• 1-2 years' experience within a similar environment
• A proven track record of working within a similar industry
• Up to date knowledge of Electronic music and trends
• Strong existing relationships with music journalists and contacts
• Can hit the ground running with the roster given
• A well-organized individual with the ability to prioritize workload and juggle a variety of different tasks
• Keen interest in rising through the ranks within the company
• Proven well written press releases
• Confidence in pitching for new business
• Exceptional Management skills
• Positive attitude and brings solutions to problems
• Must be able to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment, dealing with Directors & colleagues both in the US and UK
• Adaptable to different methods of working
• A real team player - lending a hand to ensure deadlines are met
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with your resume & cover letter. Please make sure to tell us your relevant experience and qualifications.