The Institute for Sound & Music (ISM) is a Berlin-based non-profit organisation dedicated to the culture of sound, immersive art and electronic music.
Presently, the ISM is raising support and awareness for its ultimate goal to establish a new permanent home for a cutting-edge museum experience in Berlin, through a series of three global touring exhibitions.
To help us realise our vision, we are looking for a new team member to help us with brand & sponsorship development and a long-term fundraising strategy.
We are looking for someone who
● enjoys talking and writing to people, with skills in developing positive, lasting relationships with supporters & donors
● has an experience / track record in securing funds from national and international businesses and private donors
● knows how to identify prospective investors / sponsors and nurture relationships with them
● has excellent communication skills (English and German) and is able to compose clear and compelling cases for support
● has significant experience in developing online giving and crowdfunding strategies
● has some understanding of the role that the arts can play in society and will work with our team on supporting current and developing future projects
● has interest in electronic music / architecture / museums & arts.
This is a flexible part-time engagement, supported by our admin team.
The postholder does not need to be based in Berlin.
Important > In your letter of interest, it is essential that you outline (give concrete examples):
● How you have generated sponsorship or brand partnerships in the past
● How you have raised funds for organisations in the past
● How you have developed online giving/ crowdfunding strategies
Looking forward to hearing from you!