Resident Advisor is the world’s foremost platform for discovering electronic music, artists and events. Described by the NY Times as “the most influential electronic music site in the world”, every month RA reaches more than 5m people across its web, mobile and app properties.
Resident Advisor is looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to grow the number of users on RA’s web and app properties through acquisition and retention strategies. You will be responsible for developing and bringing to life key activities and programs to drive user growth and retention across multiple channels including paid media, CRM, SEO, CRO and app push. RA is looking for someone who can design and implement creative growth hacking strategies, focusing on areas such as social marketing, IRL events, and community platforms.
RA welcomes applicants from all abilities, backgrounds, ethnicities, experiences, gender expressions, and sexual orientations. We aim for the staffing at RA to reflect the communities we cover, amplify and participate within. We actively promote equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, this is reflected in our internal operations and the treatment of our staff.
- Support the development of the growth marketing strategy to improve weekly active users by aligning resources to the most efficient acquisition channels.
- Develop, present and execute new ideas of how to improve RA’s user acquisition and retention strategy.
- Work across the product lifecycle to optimise our acquisition and conversion funnel, from marketing and community strategies, into the onboarding funnel, and beyond.
- Keep up to date with the current growth marketing best practices, and assess the viability of integrating new technologies
- Drive increased RA Guide usage
- Work cross-functionally to support the growth of other departments’ key KPIs
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record of driving growth and achieving growth targets in a growth marketing or digital marketing role.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of digital marketing channels, marketing automation / CRM, email, and ad platforms.
- You’re comfortable getting stuck in with day-to-day execution and adapting to changing processes.
- Experience with B2C companies, growth hacking methodologies, community building and engagement.
- Ability to apply growth principles to run experiments across multiple channels.
- Experience working with technologies to deliver meaningful improvements to metrics using platforms like Mixpanel, Iterable, Google Analytics etc.
We care about:
- Flexible and remote working, dependent on the role requirements
- Generous annual leave policies, with a focus on supporting a work/life balance
- Comprehensive staff wellbeing policies, with regular activities and workplace initiatives to support mental and physical health
- Individual personal and career development plans and training opportunities
- A transparent internal company culture with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - https://ra.co/about/diversity
- Supporting community projects across the industry: https://ra.co/about/community
- Electronic music is art.
- We celebrate the progressive values that underpin electronic music.
- We advocate for a more inclusive and equitable electronic music community.
- We honour the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We use innovation to empower the community.
- We choose honesty over gain and purpose over profit.
- We’re always front left.
This role is a full-time contract and the expected salary is £45k-55k depending on experience. If you have questions about the role, please contact email@example.com. This listing will be open for a minimum of two weeks from the 19th of September 2023. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and check your junk/spam folder for emails from us.