We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking team player with an experienced social & digital marketing background to join our marketing team, supporting our Head of Marketing and external agencies. The correct applicant will have a genuine interest in electronic music, lifestyle and culture and be able to demonstrate further knowledge within the music & lifestyle industry, whilst working across multiple projects at one time.
You should have an excellent writing style and some digital experience, especially with content curation and email campaigns. You will work on your own initiative as we appreciate great ideas but also be a dynamic team player.
The candidate is expected to have a strong knowledge in both digital marketing, content curation and social media, and will be confident in creating engaging content for E1 socials, mailer campaigns, our paid ad campaigns and to aid promotion of our events programme.
This is a great experience for the right candidate to be part of a new creative direction and development for a major nightlife brand.
• Assisting the day-to-day execution of social media
• Assisting Head of Marketing and agencies with social media advert campaigns
• Continuing to drive growth of our Facebook and Instagram accounts, utilising fresh, engaging and unique content either captured via professional photography/videography and/or using apps via 4G/WiFi mobile devices.
• Developing social media plans and schedules with the Head of Marketing
• Curating content using Adobe creative suite and working with our graphic designer
• Delivering innovative social campaigns, which will add value to an overall event promotion plan
• Liaising with Head of Marketing to allocate budgets
• Liaising with Head of Marketing to ensure the social content is in line with the broader marketing plan
• Posting, capturing and maintaining social media content on club shows (this may require working weekends, where you will be given time in lieu)
• Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Head of Operations with weekly social reports, analysing insights across social media channels
• Sourcing content for posts
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page