Direct and coordinate all promotional activities, with a focus on maximising attendance numbers week in, week out. Ensuring maximum visibility of venues presence both regionally and nationally. Build an effective close knit promotional team that’s constantly at the forefront of technology.
- Create bespoke marketing campaigns for each event to reach full target audience.
- Build up and maintain a close network of regional sub promoters.
- Create a high impact campaign to represent the club at freshers events.
- Forge a strong student presence, both on and off campus, in person and digitally.
- Manage events video and photography coverage.
- Create and manage social media advertising campaigns, spends, whilst paying close attention to performance and algorithms.
- Create tailored copy and press releases for each event.
- Curate custom content.
- Liaise with booking agents and artist managers for promotion initiatives.
- Ensure weekly newsletter is sent out to database.
- Regularly monitor newsletter performance to improve open rates, click throughs, sign ups and lower unsubscribe rates.
- Keep updated with the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Send artwork to print.
- Direct and work with flyering teams, identifying key areas to promote.
- Build relationships with local businesses as part of a promotional network.
- Regularly assess effectiveness of promotional methods and audit promotional budgets.
- Market research and competitor analysis oversight.
- Assist with event art and direction.
- Work with the team to develop brand identity and direction.
- Nurture relationships with marketing partners.
- Identify promotions and brands to work with.
- Assist with on the night artist liaison.
Skills / experience and requirements:
- Be an active and contributing member to the team.
- Strong communicator.
- Creative and forward thinker.
- In depth knowledge of electronic music.
- Background in social media marketing preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to perform all job duties and responsibilities.