We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
About the Role:
Product Designers at Splice are integral to the way we build products people love. We work with other designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, customer experience associates, data analysts, and others to design, prototype, test, build, measure, and iterate on new and existing products. You’ll use the written word, paper sketches, prototype code—whatever it takes—to communicate your ideas and to shape the future of music production.
What You’ll Do:
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype, design, and deliver high-fidelity visuals and interactions
- Lead design projects from problem definition to production and beyond
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and others to drive projects forward and contribute to the overall direction of your area
- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews
- Help other designers grow their skills by providing mentorship
- Participate in design candidate interviews
- Work with design leadership to improve design and hiring processes
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- You have a demonstrated ability to turn abstract ideas into high quality products for people
- You have a portfolio showcasing a history of high quality work
- You can clearly articulate your design decisions and the problems you’re solving
- You're autonomous. You take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail.
- You’re able to storyboard, wireframe, and/or sketch ideas to articulate your thoughts effectively
- You’re humble; ready to provide, receive, and incorporate actionable feedback
- You share early and often and thrive on iterating on your work
- You’re well versed in music and have a love for creator culture
- You can prototype and/or build your work with code
- You have experience working at high-growth organizations