We’re looking for an energetic, passionate, super-organized Executive Assistant to join the Artist team at Splice. This is a dual role in which you will provide administrative and structural support to the EVP of Music Strategy & Industry Relations and the Director of Artist Partnerships & Marketing, as well as other admin related needs in support of the Artist Team. This is a full-time position located at our New York office. Splice is a fast moving and dynamic organization so this will be an exciting role. You will play an important part in the effectiveness of the Artist team and the organization as a whole, but above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be scheduling work-related meetings and events, both on a day-to-day basis and with a long-term perspective
- You will manage extremely busy calendars and assist with tasks and people prioritization
- Organize, plan and prepare team meetings including agendas and minutes
- Oversee and booking of travel, followed by administration such as expense reporting
- You will plan, organize, write, edit, and distribute other smaller communications as assigned
- Organize team social events, workshops and off-sites
- Occasionally accompany executives on business trips where extra coordination is needed
- Process invoices and get to back artists/their teams in a timely fashion
- Work cross-functionally with Splice’s marketing team to build and maintain a content calendar based around upcoming pack launches, video releases, etc.
- Maintain & update weekly/monthly reports as needed (e.g. Contract Database, Splice Label Master Report)
- File and archive previously released sample pack content
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience supporting a senior executive in a high-growth company
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You know how to handle details of a highly confidential & critical nature, & interact comfortably & skillfully with people at all levels inside & outside of the company
- You have some experience in the entertainment industry, and a passion for music and culture
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Slides, Sheets, Docs, Calendar) and Slack required
- Some exposure to Asana and Keynote a major plus
- You are highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- You are skilled in relationship building with a high sense of integrity and discretion
- A good empathetic and social teammate who does not hesitate to help out wherever needed
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to completion
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- And above all, you hustle to get whatever needs to get done, done