Armada Music are looking for a new DSP Coordinator to join our growing UK team, in Shoreditch, London.
Is electronic dance music your biggest passion in life? Does the prospect of organizing and planning make your heart skip a beat? Are you ready to join the ranks of the largest independent dance music label in the world? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “YES”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as fate would have it, we have just the job opening for you!
What will you be doing?
As our new DSP Coordinator, you will be part of our Digital department and (jointly) responsible for the digital distribution of all of our releases. To ensure that people are able to listen to our music on Digital Service Providers (DSPs) such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Beatport and Amazon, you will make sure these releases are correctly administered, uploaded and pitched to the DSPs. Among other challenges, you will:
- Promote tracks to DSPs, playlist curators and other external channels by filling in pitch forms, sending emails and conversing by phone and in person;
- Curate music playlists per genre;
- Proactively come up with ideas to improve our digital exploitation and get our music positioned in the best possible way;
- Incorporate data analytics, trends and insights into your daily workflow;
- Make sure release schedules are complete and contain all the relevant links and information;
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You are passionate about dance music and have up to date knowledge on trends and opportunities in the global digital music space;
- You’ve acquired a college degree and have relevant work experience;
- You are well acquainted with – and an active user of – music streaming services;
- You have strong social and communication skills and enjoy building relationships with our business partners;
- You are able to work accurately, efficiently and independently;
- You thrive under pressure;
- You are perfectly fluent in English;
- You live in or around London and are happy to work at the office for 4 days a week;
- Bonus points will be awarded to candidates with: some experience working at a music label or DSP; setting up campaigns and promotional pitches for releases
What will we offer you in return?
- At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home;
- You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience
Is this vacancy keeping you up at night? Click on 'Apply now' and send us your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!