Armada Music are looking for a new Product Manager to join our growing UK team, in Shoreditch, London.
Is electronic dance music your biggest passion in life? Does the prospect of organizing and planning make your heart skip a beat? Are you ready to join the ranks of the largest independent dance music label in the world? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “YES”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as fate would have it, we have just the job opening for you!
Product Manager, UK
Our new Product Manager, UK will be part of Armada Music’s London team. They will play a vital product management role for releases initiated and overseen by the UK office, as well as supporting global priority campaigns within the UK territory. They will work closely with our Amsterdam Headquarters and there will be some overlap with our New York-based US Office. Within the UK, they will work closely with the Label Manager, UK; Marketing & Promotions Manager, UK and A&R managers, under supervision of the global product marketing team.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
Among other challenges, you will...
- Request/ensure the timely delivery of release assets: masters, artwork, label copy;
- Prepare releases for worldwide distribution;
- Create on/offline promo and release plans for our releases and artists;
- Execute release plans and do your utmost to meet its objectives;
- Follow new trends and technological developments closely and indulge in conceptual thinking;
- Keep a tight grip on the promotion budgets and report the cost balances to the Head of Product;
- Update the artists (and their management teams) on planning, progress, content and chart success.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You’ve acquired a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- You have one or two years of experience in project management within the music/entertainment industry;
- You are punctual, organized and efficient when it comes to creating schedules and plans;
- You are creative and a real team player;
- You are used to working with strict deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- You are on top of — and an active user of — all forms of music consumption and social media (and its most recent developments);
- You are analytical, ambitious, decisive and a problem solver;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You (preferably) live in or near London, UK or you are willing to move here;
What will we offer you in return?
- At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home
- You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience
Is this vacancy keeping you up at night? Click on 'Apply now' and send us your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!