If you are passionate about Dance and Electronic Music and want to start a career in the music industry, an apprenticeship with Label Worx could be perfect for you. As an apprentice, you will join our team of hard-working people who share a love for Dance music and club culture.
Entry-level position - Training in L3 'Data Analysis in Music' will be provided by BCE and paid for by Label Worx.
£11000 - NMW after 12 months.
Many of our previous apprenticeship graduates have had the opportunity to progress within the company, turning their love for Dance music into a successful career.
Role Overview This will be a remote, working-from-home role.
The Label & Content Support Apprentice will primarily work alongside our operations team who work closely with some of the biggest names in Dance music and are responsible for the support and onboarding of clients to the LabelWorx system. You will gain a solid understanding of DSP processes, label transfers, metadata processing & label support. The diverse nature of LabelWorx services also provides the opportunity to work across more specialized business verticals including our Tier-A YouTube multi-channel network (MCN) & Label Management services. There will also be opportunities to help with product enrichment initiatives and aid the development of other rights management services such as Facebook Rights Manager & Sync licensing.
Main Duties -
- Data entry for Contract,
- Licensor Details, Metadata, etc
- General office admin
- Assisting on the delivery of labels licensor statements
- Assisting the operations team with new client onboarding
- Ensuring the correct data allocation of DSP statements
- Creation and scheduling of releases -
- Assisting the label management team with day-to-day operations
- Managing customer service queries via telephone, email/tickets and Google Hangouts
- Managing the YouTube CMS (Reference overlaps, Invalid references, Ownership conflicts, Ownership transfers, Potential claims, Disputed claims, Appealed claims)
- Run the day-to-day operation across multiple YouTube channels (Optimize titles, descriptions, and keywords for SEO)
- Implementing audience development strategies to help grow channels (adding end screens and cards to videos, curating playlists, updating channel homepage, community engagement)
The Right Candidate Will: -
- Have a strong interest in record label management -
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent -
- Be interested in the Dance music industry, digital platforms and new technologies -
- Have excellent English communication skills -
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team specifically in a remote working environment. -
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Keen to learn and able to see jobs through to completion -
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment -
- Excellent attention to detail -
- Strong social skills with an ability to build and maintain customer relationships -
- Customer-orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Qualifications required: / Eligibility
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2. Those in current further education elsewhere are not eligible. International applicants will need to provide Ecctis translations.
Important Other Information
The apprenticeship programme and employment are inclusive of each other. You will need to demonstrate excellent levels of commitment to both the training and job role. You will work at Label Worx 80% of the time, and study in further education 20% of the time.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page